PLEIN AIR PASTEL WORKSHOPS
PASTEL WORKSHOP SUPPLY LIST
- Pastels- largest assortment of colors possible; Rembrant pastels are a fine pastel to begin with; conte crayons, earth tones
- Paper - Canson, gray tones (cut into approximately 12"x 16", 11"x14", 9"x12" -to fit drawing board)
- Drawing board - approximately 12"x 16" , 11"x14" , 9"x12" ; light in weight, such as masonite or birchwood
- French easel (Julian™) - half box
- Small sketchbook- 5"x7"
- Masking tape1"
- Kneaded eraserv
- Paper towels
Other Useful Supplies
- Wide-brim hat- for shade and to reduce glare from direct sunlight. It is helpful if the inside of the hat is a dark material - this reduces the glare from reflected light.
- Sun block/Bug repellent
- Drinking water